Collaboration with Pigeon Atelier for La Chevrière de Monnoir

Lately, I have been feeling particularly fortunate to be surrounded by talented people. In the Fall, my good friend Maryse St-Amand, founder of the online vintage shop Pigeon Atelier was asked to do prop styling for a local cheese farm's website, La Chevrière de Monnoir. Shortly afterwards, I was pleased to hear that I had been hired as the photographer for the project.  The next thing you know, we are standing in our studio filled with pretty vintage props and the fridge is bursting with goat cheese, ready to be photographed. Sometimes, when creative people get together, there's a fabulous chemistry and the results are all the better for having shared insights and fed off of each other's energy. This was definitely the case. The photos are not up on the farm's website yet but I can share a sneak peek of my favourite shots.





Maryse and I have more products to shoot for La Chevrière de Monnoir very soon and a few more projects lined up as well. I cannot wait to get started and look forward to sharing more news and photos as we go along.